Authority and Capacity
Use of Website
The right to use this website is personal to you and you shall not sell, lease, assign or transfer any right to use this website nor shall you permit any such assignment or transfer to occur, directly, indirectly or contingently by agreement or operation of law. The use authorized under this agreement is non-commercial in nature.
All other use of this website is prohibited. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any research, reports, rankings, resources, or other materials or information you access on or through this website (the “Content”).
You agree not to use this website in any way that is unlawful or harms Ninetyone, its affiliates or any other Users. Without limiting the generality of this section, you must not use this website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any part of this website or interfere with any other party’s use of this website.
When you use this website you will comply at all times with all applicable international, federal, state and local laws, statutes, regulations, and ordinances and will not take any action that harms or violates the rights of any other person or entity.
Ninetyone does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. Any Content, information or materials made available for downloading, access, or other use from this website with its own license terms will be governed by such terms, conditions, and notices.
No advertising, promotional or commercial use of the Content and other materials available on our website can be made without the express written permission from Ninetyone.
Your failure to comply with such terms or any of the terms on this website will result in automatic termination of any rights granted to you, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of the downloaded materials in your possession, custody or control.
You are responsible for all activity that occurs within your profile on our website. This means that you will:
- have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, and appropriateness of all Personal Information;
- update your account and Personal Information as necessary to ensure that it is accurate and complete;
- refrain from misrepresenting your identity or any other information disclosed during the registration process, impersonating another person or entity, or misrepresenting your affiliation with another person or entity, which can all result in termination of your ability to use our website;
- prevent unauthorized access to, or use of this website using your account or profile and notify Ninetyone of any such unauthorized access or use, this includes keeping your username and password in a safe location; and
- refrain from violating or encouraging others to violate, infringe or misappropriate any right of or obligation to a third party, including any intellectual property, proprietary, confidentiality, or privacy rights.
You understand and acknowledge that:
- You must not use our website or any Content provided on our website for the transmission of advertising or promotional materials, including junk mail, spam, or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation;
- You must not use our website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair this website, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our website, including by uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm or other malicious code, or interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide access to our website, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any network, equipment, or server;
- You must not post or transmit content or information on or through our website that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false or misleading, or incites an illegal act;
- You must not use or attempt to use another’s account or personal information; and
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, or the computer systems or networks connected to our website, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
This website may provide links or references to third party websites, resources and content not related to Ninetyone. Ninetyone makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments or endorsements whatsoever about any third party websites or resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to our website.
In addition, Ninetyone is not a party to or responsible for any transactions you may enter into with third parties, even if you learn of such parties from this website. It is up to you to take precautions to protect yourself from viruses, worms, and other potentially destructive programs, and to protect your Personal Information.
You acknowledge that ownership of all right, title and interest to Ninetyone intellectual property, which shall include without limitation, all trademarks and copyright, including, in all Content, research, reports, rankings and resources, and the components and source code of our website and its features, shall remain vested solely in Ninetyone.
Ninetyone respects the intellectual property and proprietary rights of others and we ask you do the same. You should assume that all text, designs, graphics and images that you find on this website are subject to copyright, trademark, or other intellectual or proprietary rights. You authorize Ninetyone to cooperate with intellectual property owners who claim that you have infringed or may infringe on their proprietary rights. This cooperation includes, but is not limited to, disclosing your Personal Information and alleged infringing material to the intellectual property owner or its agent and destroying all alleged infringing material.
Ninetyone, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may terminate this website, your access to this website, any feature of this website, or your use of any feature or Content posted on this website. Ninetyone will not be liable to you or any third party for any suspension or termination of your access to this website or its Content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL NINETYONE, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE OR OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
How to Contact Us